Sunday 30 November 2008

Wildlife Sightings


Look what the cats dragged in! It seemed totally unhurt, so I passed up the opportunity to eat lizard and released it in the garden. I didn't get a decent photo of the blue tongue, but I do have a badly blurred one showing the colour.


And we have a possum hiding in the shed. I don't know how we're going to get it out; it's up high near the ceiling and currently is settled in for a nice nap. Perhaps a few flash photos and loud music and a gentle poking with sticks might dissuade it. Yelling "possum pie" at it seems to have no effect :)

2 comments:

Cath said...

PS: I'm kidding. I have no intention of killing and eating any wild (or even tame animals) from my garden.

mimbles said...

*melts*

Lovely lizard and gorgeous possum. I'm a sucker for backyard wildlife :)