Tuesday 4 December 2007

The Salmon Report

A quick lunchtime post - the cured salmon worked well. I'm currently eating slices of it, together with a rice salad made of leftover brown rice, capers, cornichons, spring onion & mayo. I also have some radishes and sugar snap peas. Yum.

I left it to cure for a day and a half. When I lifted the salmon out of the brining bowl this morning, it seemed a little hard around the edges. But just sitting in my lunchbox in the fridge for a couple of hours has evened it out nicely.

Later edit: it keeps really well once it's cured. I finished the last chunk on the 15th.

2 comments:

Commercial Lease Audits said...

Impressive post, I like your ideas.

Green smoke cigarette review said...

I love all the new topics you cover and your take on them. Keep it up, I always like returning.